How do I figure out my ring size?
Are you having trouble finding your correct ring size? Don't worry, it's very easy.
OPTION A: MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
- If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well. Then, choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
OPTION B: MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring.
3. Use the ring size chart to determine the ring size.
RING SIZE CHART (US)
In case of being between two sizes, we recommend that you go for the bigger one.
COMPARING YOUR COUNTRY'S SIZES WITH DELTA CHARM'S
If you already know your ring size, please compare it to the table below:
|Desired Ring Size||Spain / Italy||France / Germany||UK / Australia||US / Canada||Japan / China|
|8||8||48||I - J||4.5 / 5||8|
|12||12||52||L - M||6 / 6.5||11|
|14||14||54||N||6.75 / 7||13|
|16||16||56||O - P||7.5||15|